If you haven’t noticed already, I have a little theme going in this month’s budget buys! While I’m not typically a ‘pink’ person (I tend to go for red more often than not), I’ve found myself gravitating toward that hue this month. There is something about a blush pink color that feels so feminine and cozy when paired with neutrals and olive greens! Blame it on Taylor, Glitter Guide or the fact that I’ve just had the most romantic month of my life (with my wedding and all), but I’m totally in love with this palette right now. Best of all, everything featured here is less than $50. Happy Shopping!
- Faux Fur Leopard Clutch ($12.90): This leopard clutch is so cute and inexpensive. Use it on its own or to store smaller items when you carry a big tote.
- Contrast Slingbacks ($49.90): I know I featured a similar product in my last edit, BUT these are another super-affordable dupe for the popular Chanel shoes, so I couldn’t not mention them.
- Oasis Top With Scallop Hem ($46): How cute is this blush pink top? I love the scalloped detail.
- Velvet Pants ($39.99): I’m ready to add some more velvet into my wardrobe. I think these pants would look good dressed up or down.
- Banded Wool Fedora ($22.90): What’s not to love about a pale pink wool fedora that’s less than $25?
- VIBRANT Velvet Ballet Pumps ($26): I just picked up these ballet flats from Topshop. The ballet theme is big this season and these velvet flats look so cute and comfortable!
- Bomber Jacket ($39.99): Bomber jackets are also totally in right now. While they range in pricing, this one is as affordable as it is chic. It also totally reminds me of Taylor!
- Pintuck Swing Dress for Women ($36.94): I saw Jacey from Damsel in Dior wear this dress and could not believe that it was from Old Navy. It’s such a great fall formal dress and it’s so easy to dress up and down. I also like this equally-as-affordable fall floral dress from the Who What Wear collection at Target.
- Striped Jersey Dress ($17.99): This is such a great, affordable basic striped dress. Wear it with ballet flats and a light jacket now and with a chunky cardigan, tights and booties later.
- Quilted Crossbody Bag ($35.90): A rose gold metallic cross-body bag. Enough said.
- Rose Graphic Sweatshirt ($15.90): Calling all rosé lovers. Whether you just wear it around the house or pair it leather pants and heels, you need this sweatshirt.
- Chiffon and Lace Dress ($34.99): Such a pretty and feminine dress. The fact that it’s black and white makes it so versatile for the fall and winter seasons.
- Ribbed Turtleneck Top ($17.99): I’m really into purple and berry hues these days as well. This light and inexpensive turtleneck is perfect for layering.
- Imitation Leather Leggings ($29.99): I pretty much buy a version of these each fall or winter! I wear them under dresses with a cozy tunic sweater.
- Blouse with Tie ($17.99): Such a chic little blouse. It also comes in black-and-white and stripes.
- Knit Tunic ($19.99): A neutral knit tunic is always a staple in my wardrobe during the fall and winter.
- Woven Scarf ($17.99): It’s officially the time of the year to stock up on pretty scarves. This one looks so cozy.
- Denim Bib Overall Dress ($34.99): This might not be a must-have for a lot of people, but I’m loving all denim pieces out in stores now and this dress would look so cute with a crew or turtleneck sweater under it and some booties. Add a cardigan and tights when the weather gets cooler!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.