Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. The first day of October is tomorrow and we’re ready to start making all of our favorite pumpkin recipes, like these Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts.
2. We love how Vogue brought the looks from New York Fashion Week to real life with this fun video all set around New York City.
3. With Halloween just a few weeks away, we were so excited to see Studio DIY launched her own costume shop, which is going to make our Halloween a breeze—and extra cute—this year!
4. If you missed our Instagram yesterday, our new Lulu & Georgia Elodie Pillow is finally here and available for purchase.
5. Considering we are are obsessed with French style and beauty, we read this article on Byrdie immediately.