October is typically the kickoff to more time spent indoors in cozy flannel pjs while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. However, our founder, Taylor Sterling, wants to get herself and her family (newborn baby boy, included!) out and about to enjoy the fresh seasonal air. Read on for a few of the items and home accents that have Taylor excited this month.
- Solid Gold Name Necklace ($179): I can’t stop wearing my new name necklace for my newborn son. I have one from when my daughter was born, too. These special pieces are ones I will cherish for a lifetime. This one is from Best Name Necklace on Etsy.
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be, by Paul Arden ($7.95): I’m trying to make an effort to read more. I’ve heard great things about this book.
- Everlane, The Modern Oxford ($175): I’m on the waitlist for these beauties by Everlane. They come out later this month!
- Poppy’s Closet, Treehouse Clode Overall ($82), Rylee+Cru Bear Romper ($53), Nellystella Piper Dress ($135): One of my favorite kids’ clothing boutiques, Poppy’s Closet, is launching a new shop and brand soon called POPPY and CLAUDE. Here are a few things I love in her shop right now.
- Glossier, Haloscope ($22): Summer isn’t the only time for gold, glowy makeup. I love it paired with peach and berry tones for fall. It’s especially great for tired moms (like me!) who need an extra boost to look rested. I use Haloscope face highlighter in ‘Quartz’ every single day. (Image via Tumblr)
- Ouai Matte Pomade ($24): I love Ouai. Its products are fantastic and smell amazing. I hardly ever heat-style my hair. Therefore, I am always on the lookout for products that can enhance my natural wave without adding too much frizz. I think the new matte pomade could be great for that!
- Darling Magazine, Issue No. 17 – Time ($20): I have an article in the most recent issue of Darling. Make sure to check it out! It’s about creating the feeling of more intention at your fall dinner parties, and also how to give them a uniquely fun spin.
- Ulla Johnson Aurora Dress in Midnight ($725): It’s officially fall and I am so eager to dress in rich, autumn colors and layers. I love everything by Ulla Johnson.
- Heather Taylor Home, Baja Cafe Pillow ($175): This pillow would make for the perfect fall addition to my home. I love the soft muted color.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.