Black and orange aren’t typically the types of colors you’d see our features editor, Carrie Waller, using. But, in honor of the ghoulish holiday afoot, she’s stepping outside her comfort zone to curate a collection of goodies that would make Halloween proud. Read on for all the clickable links in case you’re hoping to add the palette to your place, too!
- Photos.com, Girl Smoking ($178): My husband thinks this portrait is a little creepy, but I love the ambiguous tone. Maybe I’ll order it anyway and just put it in my office—what do you guys think?
- Urban Outfitters, Crescent Moon Mirror ($29): This moon mirror is the perfect way to celebrate the spooky season while still keeping our home looking sophisticated and classy.
- Women’s New Balance 574 State Fair Casual Shoes ($59.98): I’m trying really hard to get out and about more this season, something I struggle with because I work from home. These bright kicks might be all the motivation I need!
- Yes to Tomato Charcoal Facial Wipes ($5.99): These edgy black, sweet-smelling face wipes rid my skin of nasty impurities in just a few swipes—no rinse needed. The process couldn’t be simpler, which I love because I’m terrible about keeping up with skincare.
- Shop Studio DIY, Orange Shift Dress ($48.99): Have you ordered your Halloween costume from the newly launched Studio DIY shop yet? I love that these shift dresses can be worn long after the holiday ends, too.
- LEIF, Graphic Tin Mini Candle ($12): Although I now consider myself to be in desperate need of this patterned candle, I’m obsessed with absolutely everything from this well-curated shop.
- Tabby James, Kitty Day Bed ($65): It is so hard to find cute pillows for our pets. Thankfully, Tabby James just launched a series of beds that I definitely wouldn’t mind having out in the open in our house.
- Anthropologie, Demelza Lamp Ensemble ($178): I can hardly believe that this lamp isn’t vintage! The mid-century style is so spot on, and the best news is that I don’t have to waste months searching thrift stores for the perfect one.
- DIY Mini Floral Favors for Thanksgiving: I’m excited to recreate the DIY mini flower arrangements that I made for our friends and family last year for Thanksgiving next month. Grab the tutorial to make your own here!