October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To help support the many amazing organizations out there dedicated to raising awareness and finding a cure, we’re doing some extra shopping. Today, we’ve rounded up 10 beauty products that do more than just help you look and feel good—they support a very important cause.
2. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Duo ($50): Swipe on two of these best-selling pink shades while supporting a great cause. For every set purchased, $10 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Aveda Limited-Edition Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme ($26): This intensely moisturizing hand lotion has an uplifting pure flower and plant aroma. Plus, $4 of the purchase price supports cruelty-free research through the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – Limited-Edition Pink Design ($42): This best-selling dry texturizing spray is now presented in a limited-edition design, created in partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
5. Clinique ‘Great Skin, Great Cause – Dramatically Different’ Moisturizing Lotion+ ($38): One of our go-to products is now supporting a great cause, and it features a special pink key ring, too! Clinique will donate $10 from each sale of this limited-edition jumbo-sized lotion to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
6. Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Pink Pony Eau de Parfum Limited Edition ($96): 100 percent of the profits from the purchase of this perfume will be donated to reduce disparities in cancer care and ensure that treatment is available at an earlier, more curable stage.
7. Drybar BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo ($13): Stock up on this favorite dry shampoo and support a great cause. For every BCA Mini Detox Dry Shampoo sold, $1 goes to City of Hope.
8. EOS Body Lotion in Berry Blossom ($6.49): Moisturize your skin with this limited-edition (and delicious-smelling) body lotion. EOS is donating 100 percent of all October Berry Blossom Body Lotion net profits to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to aid in the fight against breast cancer.
9. Clarisonic Mia ‘Pink’ Sonic Skin Cleansing System ($129): This deep-cleaning tool will leave your skin extra radiant while supporting a great cause. Sales of this special-edition Clarisonic will contribute to the Look Good…Feel Better program, which helps women with breast and other cancers look their best and manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence.
10. La Mer ‘The Breast Cancer Awareness’ Lip Balm ($60): This luxurious and repairing lip balm is essential to keep on hand in the colder months. For every purchase of this limited-edition lip balm, La Mer will donate $10 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.