Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Happy National Dessert Day! We shared lots of delicious recipes yesterday, but here’s an extra one from Aww Sam for Loaded Cotton Candy Fudge for an even sweeter weekend.
2. If you are looking for a fun DIY to try this weekend, our features editor is showing you how to make a cute cotton upholstered hairpin leg bench on her website!
3. Congrats to our editorial director, Caitlin, who is launching her new site, The Mama Notes! We’re so excited to see her beautiful new site go live.
4. Gray Malin just came out with luxury trays and we are obsessed!
5. Working out just got a little more stylish thanks to the new J.Crew x New Balance collaboration.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.