One of the best things about the fall is all the seasonal fruits, which are not only fun to pick (apples and pumpkins, for example), but are so good to eat. There are many ways to enjoy these fruits, but in our opinion, pies take the cake. Below, we’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite pie recipes that you are sure to fall in love with this season (and year-round)!
- Purple Sweet Potato Pie With A Gingerbread Crust: “The purple sweet potato pie is such a beautiful color.” – Kara
- Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie: Sometimes classics are the best!
- Apple Persimmon Crumble Pie: “I’m always a sucker for anything with persimmons, so I love the idea of a persimmon pie!” – Kara
- Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie: “This is one of my favorite pie recipes!” – Nicole
- Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie: Another traditional recipe that can’t be beat.
- Ricotta & Raspberry Pie: “This pie is what decadent dreams are made of. Creamy, cheesy and undeniably delicious! The perfect complement to your holiday party rounds.” – Arin
- Heda’s Mostly Blackberry Pie with Hazelnut Crumb Crust: One word: Yum!
- Delicious Coconut Cream Pie: “Coconut lovers will definitely want a piece of this irresistible pie!” – Nicole
- Caramel Peanut Butter Brownie Pie: “The pie that truly has it all. Need I say more? For the ultimate finale, pair with soft-serve ice cream. Hold onto those buds!” – Arin
- Cider Caramel Apple Pie: Try your hand at making your own caramel sauce from apple cider in this delicious recipe.
- Mini S’mores Pies: “These mini pies from Lulu The Baker are the perfect bite-sized treats to serve at a fall dinner party!” – Carrie
- Buttermilk Pie: This traditional Southern pie is a sweet treat no matter where you live.
- The Prettiest Apple Pie: “This is still one of my favorite pie posts ever!” – Carly
- Peanut Butter Banana Mini Pies: “Your fall brunch needs a platter full of these Peanut Butter Banana Mini Pies! They aren’t necessarily the traditional idea of a seasonal pie, but the hand-held portion size and nostalgic flavors make them a must practically any time of year.” – Carrie
- The Cutie Pie: These mini ice cream sandwiches are equal parts delicious and adorable!
- Chocolate Chess Pie With A Cornbread Crumble: The name alone makes our mouths water.
- Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pie: “Pumpkin pie is a classic, but I love the idea of making it vegan and also mini—so cute.” – Natalie
- Plum & Blueberry Hand Pies With Lavender Crust: These three-bite mini pies are the perfect treat for parties and entertaining during the holidays.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie: “You can’t go wrong with chocolate and pumpkin.” – Natalie
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Pie: We all scream for ice cream, especially this tasty pumpkin ice cream in a graham cracker pie crust. Delicious!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌