*This post was created in partnership with kate spade new york.
The holiday season is right around the corner—we can hardly believe it! One piece we always like to have in our wardrobe this time of year is a pair of sparkly statement-making shoes. Today, in the final post of our kate spade new york series, Caitlin is sharing two ways to style these fun holiday heels to take them from day to date.
During the day, you can’t go wrong with distressed denim, a blouse and heels. Fall florals are our favorite this time of year and we love the moody tones of this blouse (and the bow!) when paired with the sparkly Baneera heels. The rounded toe and delicate ankle straps give these shoes a chic and ultra-feminine touch. Even though glittery shoes tend to be better suited for the evening and night, the distressed denim makes them feel more casual and daytime-appropriate. Cuff your denim jeans and do a little “half-tuck” of your blouse to give the look even more style.
Get The Look
- Blouse: Contrast Tie Button Down ($27.99) // Floral Print Bell-Sleeved Top ($17.90)
- Jeans: Boyfriend Mid-Rise Straight Ankle Jeans ($19) // Mid-Rise Boyfriend Straight Jeans ($36.94)
- Sunglasses: Gradient Round Sunglasses ($5.90)
Easily take these glittery holiday heels out on your next date night and pair them with luxe neutrals, like this lace blouse and metallic pleated skirt. We love how chic this monochrome outfit looks. Style tip: If you go with a more monochrome look, try to mix different textures and fabrics to give the outfit more dimension and detail.
Get The Look
- Top: Scallop Edge Lace Top ($79) // Lace Bell Sleeve Blouse ($119)
- Skirt: TFNC Pleated Midi Skirt ($49) // Fashion Union Midi Skirt In Pleated Fabric ($46)