Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Halloween weekend is here and Studio DIY’s Three Crazy Caramel Apples may be the ideal treat to indulge in this weekend while costume making.
2. Do you still need a Halloween costume? We love these 9 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes You Can Wear With Jeans from Who What Wear.
3. Lady Gaga has taken over our offices this week! From her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden to her new album “Joanne,” we can’t get enough of her right now.
4. Just as soon as we were getting used to fall, Abby stopped by the Lilly Pulitzer Preview this week and now we’re craving a beach vacation!
5. We’re planning to spend Sunday prepping for trick-or-treaters and making our favorite Pumpkin Chai Latte recipe to enjoy by the fire.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.