Lesley from Blare June knows a thing or two about fabulous footwear. Today, she’s breaking down the mule trend, which has recently ‘slid’ back into focus. Her roundup of mules that are less than $200 is below!
Although mules (a style of shoe that is backless and often closed-toe) have been around since the 18th century, they gained popularity in the 1950s after being spotted on the feet of Marilyn Monroe. The classic beauty may have put this distinct shoe style on the map, but Gucci and other brands have brought mules back once again this season.
If you follow any fashion bloggers online, then you likely saw a pair of the classic black Gucci option seen on many influencers’ feet this fall (myself included!). Luckily, not only are designer options available, but more affordable brands have followed suit. Thank goodness! Below is a mule shoe roundup of different heel heights that are all less than $200.
- Nordstrom Summit Anelie Mule
- RAYE x Revolve Kylie Slide in Black
- Shopbop Sam Edelman Paris Tassle Mules
- Shopbop Jeffrey Campbell Belan Mules
- Nordstrom Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule
- Nordstrom Topshop Nino Suede Mule
- Revolve RAYE Cara Mule
- Revolve Jeffrey Campbell Beaton Sandal
- Revolve RAYE x Stone_Cold_Fox Calista Sandal
- Revolve Jeffrey Campbell Berdine Heel
- Nordstrom Calvin Klein Nariss Mule
- Nordstrom Topshop Prosecco Square Toe Mule
- Revolve RAYE x Stone_Cold_Fox Petra Heel
- Nordstrom Marc Fisher LTD Tiffy Pointy Toe Mule
- Nordstrom Sbicca Vitalo Cuffed Mule