With the weather changing, and also Carly moving to a new apartment in New York City, her wish list this month is packed with fall favorites, apartment essentials and a few items for her upcoming November birthday. Find out all the favorites that made her edit this month below!
- By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick ($32): After trying these lipsticks about a month ago, I’ve become obsessed. The teardrop shape makes it super easy to apply (you don’t even need a mirror!) and the color lasts all day.
- J.Crew Plush Fleece Excursion Vest ($138): One of my favorite fall purchases has been this cozy vest. It’s ideal for layering over a sweater or plaid shirt—perfect for a crisp autumn day!
- The Coveteur Coffee Table Book ($35): The Coveteur is one of my favorite sites to go to for fun interviews and gorgeous photo shoots, so with my birthday in a few weeks, I’m adding this to my wish list!
- Mark and Graham Pompom Keychain ($49): I just moved into a new apartment and I couldn’t resist this adorable key ring to hold my new keys. Bonus: The fun pom-pom makes it easy to find in my purse!
- Kate Spade New York Marcellina Heels ($328): Kate Spade knows how to do sparkle just right. These velvet heels are gorgeous for the upcoming holiday season and are the perfect pop of feminine and fun with a simple outfit.
- Pottery Barn Morgan Duvet Cover ($99.99): When decorating my new bedroom, I wanted to keep things simple and neutral, and I love the classic black-and-white design of this duvet cover.
- Good American Good Legs Ripped Skinny Jeans ($169): While I have pairs of jeans I like, I still have never found a pair I truly love. After reading the reviews of how flattering Khloé Kardashian’s new denim line is, I’m eager to try a pair!