It’s time to embrace chunky knits and extra-long lengths this sweater weather season! Arin Agase helps prep your wardrobe to stylishly rock this trend with her 10 picks below.
Whoever made the oversized sweater trend a thing—we seriously owe you big time! Not only is it beyond comfy, it can work for almost every occasion (cheers to versatility!). Pair it with slim bottoms, tucked into a skirt, sequin leggings or denim. We’ve explored some of our favorite oversized sweaters of the season, and for your snuggling pleasure. What are some of your must-haves? Share them below. Don’t forget to tag @GlitterGuide in your oversized looks!
- Cannes Ribbed Sweater: Keep things cool and casual in this ultra-cozy knit. We’re a huge fan of the color (purple motif) and envision a fun/cozy day at the pumpkin farm or apple picking. How about you?
- Ribbed Mock Neck Pullover: This chunky knit will give you a cozy feel, and laid-back look. I pair mine with leggings and an ankle-sized boot. Don’t forget to accessorize!
- Bell Sleeve Sweater: Because it’s the ultimate trend of the season! We’re huge fans of this bell-sleeve blue wool-blend sweater that has ribbed edges, and the perfect fit. It’s incredibly soft, warm—and not itchy! Woot!
- Round Neck Sweater: A fun twist to a classic sweater, the layered texture gives your OOTD an extra boost. It pairs perfectly with denim and leggings (actually, it truly goes with everything). Less than $50, too!
- Pom and Sequins: Because sometimes, we need to have a little fun. Take the pom-pom trend to new heights with this adorable sweater. We just love the fun detail and unique vibes. Stand out from the crowd!
- Sweater with Ruffles: Ruffle-trimmed yoke and ribbing at cuffs and hem—it’s the cutest sweater with denim and over-the-knee boots.
- Free People Turtleneck Pullover: We just love this cozy turtleneck! It’s perfect for those windy days around town. Pair it with bottoms, or wear it as a dress (with booties).
- Ribbed Knit Sweater: A fall staple that will make it in your wardrobe year after year. Available in three different colors.
- J.Crew Sweater: A fun forever piece that’s crafted in silky, substantial wool. Oh, and you can never have enough stripes.
- V-Neck Sweater: Add some autumn to your wardrobe with this elegant piece. We love wearing chokers on the elegant V-neckline and long sleeves.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌