We say it every month, but it truly is crazy how fast the year is flying! With the holiday season less than a month away, we’re trying to spend November relaxing and enjoying new books, like these 11 we can’t wait to dive into!
1. The Coveteur: Private Spaces, Personal Style, by Stephanie Mark: The Coveteur has been one of our favorites sites for a long time, thanks to its unique interviews and gorgeous photo shoots. Now you can bring that inspiration to your home!
2. Pond, by Claire-Louise Bennett: This debut novel is a simple story that is sure to capture your attention.
3. The Mothers: A Novel, by Brit Bennett: One of the TODAY Show’s “Must Read Books For Fall,” this story is filled with lots of emotion and love in a small community.
4. Eligible: A Modern Retelling of Pride and Prejudice, by Curtis Sittenfeld: This modern-day retelling of a favorite classic is sure to be beloved by any romance novel junkie.
5. Besties, by Leah Reena Goren: There really is no one better than a best friend, and this smart and unique book shows the many ways in which close friendships withstand the test of time.
6. The Gilded Years: A Novel, by Karin Tanabe: This historical novel shares a story packed with hidden secrets and what unfolds if the secret is discovered.
7. Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life, by Lisa Sugar: We love reading about inspirational and creative women and their tips for success, and POPSUGAR’s Lisa Sugar is sharing her story in this new book.
8. Nasty Galaxy, by Sophia Amoruso: Filled with illustrations, short stories and inspirational images, Nasty Gal founder Sophia is back with her latest book.
9. Girl at War: A Novel, by Sara Novic: This coming-of-age story, which takes place in Croatia during the early ’90s, describes how the character’s life—her family, friendships and love—is profoundly shaped by war.
10. domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home, by the editors of domino: We always turn to domino to help us design the perfect room. Now we have this handy guide to inspire us!
11. Color At Home: A Young House Love Coloring Book, by Sherry and John Petersik: If you’re in need of something to help you de-stress, this grown-up color book is ideal for a relaxing night!