We here at Glitter Guide are die-hard fans of pumpkin this time of year, but we also understand the need to mix things up from time to time. So, that’s why we’re so excited to share Arin Agase’s roundup of seasonal candles that run the gamut in terms of scents. See her picks below!
It’s that wonderful time of year again when we get to witness the beautiful leaves changing while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte! There’s so many wonderful delights to look forward to, but our favorite is curling up under a warm blanket while lighting seasonal candles. There’s nothing better than the cozy scents of autumn filling up a room. Whether you’re reading a book or taking a hot bubble bath, we’ve rounded up our favorite fall candles that don’t all smell like pumpkin. You’ll most definitely fall in love.
- Diptyque Ambre Candle: Candle enthusiasts, rejoice! This best-seller has made it to the homes of many celebrities and beyond. It’s a warm blend of insolent spices, cistus and tonka bean. Oh, and it creates the perfect makeup brush holder when you’re through! Now, that’s what we call a win!
- Fall Forever Candle: This candle calls for the perfect night in—we’re envisioning a cup of hot tea and a cozy sweater. Featuring scents of orange, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla, this eco-soy candle has a wood wick for a clean burn. Also, isn’t the packaging cute?
- Black Peppercorn Three-Wick Candle: This three-wick candle evokes a spiced autumn breeze with touches of ginger, amber and bergamot. It’s definitely a splurge, but worth every penny!
- Crisp Fall Night: Because, where would we be without Yankee Candle’s warm embrace? The perfect candle for dinner parties, lazy Saturdays and the little moments around the house. It contains lavender, maple leaf, cedar and black peppercorn to thrill your senses.
- Pumpkin Chai Tea: Warm and inviting, this hand-poured candle pairs rich, creamy pumpkin with warm and spicy chai tea in the most delightful combination. It’s one of my favorite candles, and less than $20!
- Salted Butter Caramel: With its scents of creamy salted caramel with layered sea salt and spun sugar, this candle may give you a sweet tooth, but it’s definitely worth it!
- Henri Bendel Firewood: This candle will spread the scent of birch logs throughout your home, fireplace or not! It’s also available in a mini size.
- Boulangerie Jar, Lavender Shortbread: Of course, we have to spread some Anthropologie love! The company makes some of our favorite candles, and this Lavender Shortbread scented candle is no exception. It will bring memories of warm autumn treats while the crisp cool breeze is outside your window.
- Spiked Apple Cider: This candle boasts a yummy twist on the classical apple cider scent. Hints of bourbon and cinnamon make this a seasonal favorite for obvious reasons. Oh, and we just love the packaging!
- Owl Candle: Harry Potter fans, we think you may like this! How cute is this owl candle? With a burn up to 72 hours, you won’t be able to resist the sandalwood and tobacco—divine!