Have you given in to the pull of the holiday season yet? We don’t mind admitting that one or two Christmas songs have blasted from our speakers in a few weak moments, but we’re doing our best to keep things in check until after Thanksgiving! As we settle deeper into the colder season, Caitlin’s rounded up a list of the cozy, cute things that she has her eye on this November. See her picks below!
- Need Supply, Shelby PJ SS Top ($325): I would wear this pajama top to bed…and out.
- Cuddle + Kind, Chelsea The Cat ($45-$65): My daughter is finally into her babies and stuffed animals, and I love these hand-knit animals from Cuddle + Kind. I also love that, for every animal purchased, 10 meals are provided for a child in need. It’s the perfect holiday gift!
- Shop Buru, Lulu Lace Skirt ($128): Shop Buru’s holiday collection is all kinds of adorable. I love all the sequin pieces and this versatile skirt, too.
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Primer White 300 ($5.99): I’ve been hooked on this mascara primer. It really makes my eyelashes look five times thicker!
- Food52, Star-Shaped French Sugar Cubes ($16): I found these beautiful star-shaped sugar cubes while working on holiday gift guides—they are too sweet.
- BaubleBar, Cannes Drops Earrings ($42): These statement earrings are great for the upcoming holiday season—or every day.
- Betty Crocker Cookbook, 12th Edition: Everything You Need to Know to Cook from Scratch ($16.84): I’m a sucker for the classics, and really want this cookbook!
- LEIF, Colorblock Touch Gloves ($32): It’s starting to get cold here in Maryland, so I’m obsessed with these colorful (tech-friendly) gloves.
- Kate Somerville, DermalQuench Liquid Lift + Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment ($98): I’ve been using this at night lately and it seriously works. My forehead already looks smoother and tighter in the morning.
- J.Crew, Zippered coat in stadium-cloth ($365): I adore this yellow coat from J.Crew. I had one in a similar shade years ago, and remember that it was so versatile. This one is the perfect replacement!
- Need Supply, Notebook In Blossom Pink ($24): I’m a notebook junkie. I can never have enough!
- Forever 21, Tasseled Faux Leather Backpack ($27.90): This chic backpack looks far more expensive than it is.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.