Getting ready for Thanksgiving can be stressful. Whether you’re prepping for the big meal or traveling out of town, we want to help take the stress out out of one thing—your outfit! Today, we’re turning to six stylish women to inspire you with the perfect Thanksgiving day look.
1. Bring a pop of pink to the dinner table with a feminine and monochromatic outfit.
Image via Style Charade
2. Give leather leggings and a favorite button-down a fashionable update by pairing them with a pair of sleek heels and a camel vest.
Image via Kerrie M. Burke
3. You can never go wrong with a tartan plaid shirt and over-the-knee boots for an easy and classic holiday look.
Image via Sequins and Stripes
4. Dress up your distressed denim with a boyfriend blazer (we love the pastel blue color!) and pointed toe heels for a comfortable, but chic Turkey Day look.
Image via A Piece Of Toast
5. You can never go wrong with classic black. We love this ’70s-style mini with flared sleeves and paired with over-the-knee boots.
Image via A Dash Of Details
6. A suede skirt and simple black turtleneck are anything but boring. It’s a stylish look to wear while in the kitchen!
Image via House Of Harper
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.