When the seasons change, we also start to make changes to our beauty and skincare routine. Today, contributing editor, Erin Sousa, is sharing the products she is loving this season. We guarantee you’re going to want to give them a try!
Beauty products are a plenty, but there are only a few that I reach for on a daily basis. My fall and winter beauty products are a combination of cult favorites and new products that I can’t get enough of!
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum ($185): This stuff is super hyped up, but it’s totally worth every praise it’s received. It not only moisturizes my skin, but also nourishes it so that my complexion truly glows.
- Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 ($95): I bought this product after reading a beauty post on Brooklyn Blonde, and didn’t know what to expect. It’s a cult beauty toner that is full of active acids to exfoliate and prepare skin for the next step. I apply it with my fingertips (cotton pads suck up too much precious product!), and it’s helped reduce breakouts and has balanced my complexion—I’m smitten.
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in ‘Toy” ($26): This is my go-to fall lip color, for sure. It’s super-pigmented, and glides on like a glass, but with the weightless finish of a creamy lipstick. I love how dark and moody this aubergine shade is.
- Agent Nateur Holi(rose) Deodorant ($24): I’m all about natural deodorant, and this stick is not your average health food store variety. It’s luxe, it works and it smells like roses.
- BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection in Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse ($38): BECCA is at the top of the highlighter game. I don’t know about you, but a little highlighter goes a long way for me in the fall when my skin feels a little more dull. I love that this duo highlights my browbones and cheekbones, plus leaves the apples of my cheeks with a peachy shimmer.