Glitter Guide contributor, Arin Agase, helps keep the doctor away and encourages you to indulge in your favorite fall flavors with her Apple Spice Smoothie! Get the three-step recipe below.
Fresh apples (straight from the farm!), bananas, spices and everything nice—what could be better? This apple spice smoothie is low in fat, high in nutrition and the perfect pick-me-up for those crazy days ahead. I’m all about indulging in seasonal favorites, and apples are no exception. It’s the perfect blend with a touch of sweetness. I’m always inspired by the changing seasons, so I hope you enjoy!
Apple Spice Smoothie
*Makes 1 smoothie
- 1 1/2 apples sliced and peeled
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 banana (frozen) peeled and sliced
- dash of nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup of ice
- Add all of the ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and granola. Enjoy!