While a bottle of wine or bubbly is always worth breaking out on Thanksgiving, there’s something special about serving a fun cocktail instead. Today, we’re sharing six cocktails that play up the festive flavors of the holiday, and we are excited to hear which ones our readers will serve!
1. Give your summer margarita a fall twist with this apple margarita, The Manzarita.
Find the full recipe on Waiting On Martha
2. Warm up by the fire with a cozy Clementine Mulled Hot Cider With Bourbon and Cinnamon.
Find the full recipe on Drool-Worthy Daily
3. With citrus fruits and a bottle of Champagne, this Bubbly Winter Citrus Sangria couldn’t be easier to make for your get-together.
Find the full recipe on Beth Cakes
4. A crisp Fall Cider Cocktail is the perfect way to welcome your holiday guests to your home.
Find the full recipe from our post
5. For the family who loves a bottle of bubbly, try this Pear + Ginger-Sage Champagne Cocktail.
Find the full recipe on Dishing Up The Dirt
6. Play up the flavors of the holiday season with a refreshing Cranberry Orange Bourbon Cocktail.
Find the full recipe on The Little Epicurean
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.