For our New York City editor, Carly, a new apartment and the upcoming holiday season are keeping her busy! Today, she’s sharing her favorites of the month, from moisturizing beauty products to cozy holiday items, to get you ready for the cold months ahead!
- Parker Electric Tea Kettle in Rose Gold by Pinky Up ($34.99): Me and my roommates are addicted to tea right now with the chilly weather, so we love keeping this pretty rose gold kettle out to make a quick cup.
- Framebridge Carson Frame ($39-$159): I moved into a new apartment a little more than a month ago, and working with Framebridge has saved me so much stress! I love how chic the frames are, and how easy it is to order the frames I need.
- J.Crew Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater ($98): My favorite cold weather item is this sweater from J.Crew. I already have the black and cream colors, and every season I scoop up a new color because I can’t get enough! They are so comfortable and easy to throw on for work or drinks with friends.
- Goop Replenishing Night Cream ($140): To keep my skin from getting dry this winter, I’ve been relying on this luxe night cream from Goop. It’s so moisturizing, but doesn’t make my skin feel too greasy.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches ($48): Because of fall allergies and lack of sleep, my eyes are puffy and have dark circles. These eye patches have become a lifesaver and are so refreshing to put on for a few minutes in the morning before I head to work.
- Talbots Mira Red Ballet Flats ($109): Living in New York City, I’m always searching for comfortable shoes and these are a winner! I love the pointed toe and all the fun colors and patterns available for the holidays.
- Thymes Frasier Fir Candle ($28.95): For November and December, this is the ultimate candle to burn in your home. It smells just like a fresh-cut Christmas tree, the ideal scent to get you in the holiday spirit!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.