Looking for fresh inspiration this second-to-last month of 2016? Look no further than this November roundup from our founder! Taylor is considering lots of new trends (from here in the states to way across the pond), plus she’s got her eye on a few beauty products that our entire team can’t wait to try. Get all the details below.
- Frances Loom, “Dane” Rug ($550): Frances Loom is a dangerous shop for me. Kelly finds the most insanely beautiful vintage rugs and I want them all!
- Reach For The Stars Ankle Boot ($458): This month, I’m feeling prints on boots. There’s something so fun about wearing a simple pair of jeans with a tee and boots like these. (Photo of Alexa Chung via Getty Images)
- Goop, Luminous Melting Cleanser ($90): I’m so obsessed with this stuff. It’s delicate, creamy, smells delicious and works wonders on my skin. I seriously look forward to using it every day. It’s a bit pricey for a cleanser, but a little goes a long way, so it should give you a lot for your investment.
- Layered: Baking, Building, and Styling Spectacular Cakes, by Tessa Huff ($19.38): I was sent this book this month and was overwhelmed with the author’s talent to make beautiful cakes. Her recipes look amazing. This book is full of decadent cakes that I am eager to try.
- Pleni Naturals, Berry + Olive Baby Balm ($15.99): Now that I have two wonderful little kiddos, I’ve tried a ton of different baby products. I favor natural and organic products that are safe for them. I have been using Pleni Naturals for a couple of months now and I really love them. They have yummy scents that aren’t too overly powerful. My favorite is the Berry + Olive Baby Balm. It’s perfect for a little post-bath massage or to slather on my dry hands before bed.
- New Instagram Feed To Follow: This month, I launched a fun little Instagram account @adelightfulgem where I’m sharing my favorite local gems, and where I’m also curating a delightful selection from your local favorites. You can share yours for a chance to be featured using the hashtag #adelightfulgem.
- Industry & Alchemy, “Spring Rainbows” Art Work ($275): I’m majorly inspired by Audrey Bodisco’s art. Her use of colors is amazing. This one caught my eye this month.
- British Vogue‘s YouTube Channel: These days, I don’t watch a lot of TV, but when I do have time to zone out or want something on in the background, I head to YouTube. For some reason, I always find myself watching British videos (hello, “The Great British Bake Off”). So it’s no surprise that I love British Vogue‘s channel. They do really creative things with influencers and celebrities. Here are some of my recent favorites: Jeanne Damas’ Guide to French Pharmacies & Beauty Products and Camille Rowe Asks What on Earth is Wellness?