Whether you’re curling up by the fire during your holiday break, or trying out new recipes in the kitchen for dinner, this month’s book list is packed full of cookbooks, memoirs and novels to last you all December long!
- Courage to Soar: A Body in Motion, A Life in Balance, by Simone Biles: There’s no doubt Olympic gymnast, Simone Biles, has had quite an amazing year, and she is sharing her inspiring story in her first book.
- Two by Two, by Nicholas Sparks: Nicholas Sparks’ novels are always guaranteed to be a tear-jerker and his latest story about a single father is a must-read for his fans.
- Layered: Baking, Building, and Styling Spectacular Cakes, by Tessa Huff: This gorgeous cookbook is filled with innovative ways to mix flavors and frostings to create not only delicious, but beautiful, desserts.
- Everything I Want to Eat: Sqirl and the New California Cooking, by Jessica Koslow: A favorite California restaurant, Jessica Koslow shares 100 of her favorite health-conscious recipes in her cookbook.
- Scrappy Little Nobody, by Anna Kendrick: One of our favorite funny ladies is bringing her humor to the pages with her first book filled with advice and stories of Hollywood.
- Celebrate Everything! Fun Ideas to Bring Your Parties to Life, by Darcy Miller: As the Editor at Large of Martha Stewart Weddings, Darcy Miller knows how to create the ultimate party, and is sharing her tips and tricks in her beautiful new book.
- Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, by Ina Garten: Anything Ina Garten makes we have to try, and her latest cookbook for her husband Jeffrey is packed full of more delicious meals and treats.
- Swing Time, by Zadie Smith: A story of inequality, talent and struggles fill the pages of this page-turning novel.
- My Story, by Jo Malone: We’re such fans of the Jo Malone brand, and her story sharing her journey from humble beginnings to success is an inspiring book for all women to enjoy.