If you’re scratching your head wondering how on earth we’re already in the last month of 2016, our features editor, Carrie, knows exactly what you mean! With project plans already spilling over into the new year, time (and organization!) is certainly of the essence. Below, she’s sharing a few of the holiday gifts and productivity-boosting pieces on her list for December.
- Moore & Giles x Crosley, C10 Turntable in Birch & Modern Saddle ($840): This is hands down the prettiest record player I’ve ever seen! I’m positively smitten, and am so thrilled to see this collaboration between Moore & Giles and Crosley.
- Anthropologie, Copper Top Flatware ($78): Starting the new year with gorgeous new copper flatware seems like a good resolution to me.
- Vitamix, Professional Series 750 ($598.95): The ideal kitchen accessory to get me started on the right foot in 2017. Homemade smoothies, anyone?
- ONA, The Chelsea Saffiano Leather Camera Bag ($369): I love that this camera bag doesn’t look like a camera bag, but is packed with protection to keep my photography equipment safe.
- Halogen, Floppy Wool Hat ($40.80): Dare I try the floppy hat trend this cold weather season? I’m not so sure I can pull it off, but this elegant jewel-toned hat boosts my confidence.
- Garnier, Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures ($4.49): My dry, damaged hair needs this repairing shampoo ASAP!
- Yves Saint Laurent, TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch ($42): I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about the TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch from YSL. Maybe now’s the time to make the investment.
- Anthropologie, Kupuri Mica Lace-Up Ankle Boots ($250.60): Rumor has it that we’re supposed to get bad snow this season. I’m buying these two-toned boots now so that I’m prepared.
- 31 Bits, Tri Crescent Necklace ($58): I plan to dress up last year’s LBD with this gorgeous gold necklace for New Year’s Eve. It’s currently sold out, but the next shipment is due to arrive from Bali this week! Here’s a similar option, though, if you can’t wait.
- Day Designer ($59): This daily agenda will keep me organized and focused as I plan ahead for projects in 2017.
- Mejuri, Engravable Bracelet ($175) and Black Diamonds Open Ring ($140): I’m really into dainty jewelry right now, so these sleek gold beauties are getting added to my Christmas wish list.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌