Have you noticed that dudes are traditionally the ones who get a bad rap for being difficult to please with gifts on Christmas? As a result, women tend to spend months agonizing over the perfect presents to slip under the tree for the men in their lives. This year, we’re putting our heeled feet down—it’s time for our own wishes and wants to be given the same consideration! To make things extra easy for our guys, we’ve rounded up a list of the top 20 presents we’re dying to unwrap this Christmas morning. The best news of all? Not a single piece costs more than $100.
1. Gaia, Flower Crown ($64)
2. BaubleBar, Crispin Drops ($48)
3. Ilia, Bombora Tinted Lip Conditioner ($26)
4. Vans, Classic Slip-On Sneaker ($59.95)
7. Le Specs, Half Moon Magic Sunglasses ($59)
8. Gift Boutique, Pink Martini Pitcher ($45)
11. Need Supply Co., Jeanne Hat ($48)
12. Le Labo, ‘Rose 31’ Liquid Balm ($90)
13. Speak Wines, Sparkling Wine ($25)
14. Leif, Botanical Facial Steam ($28)
15. RMS Beauty, Vixen Nail Polish Set ($35)
17. Glossier, Haloscope Face Highlighter ($22)
18. Sloane Stationery, “Dancing Queen” Emoji Notebook ($16.12)
19. The Signature Carrie Necklace ($100)
20. White + Warren, Cashmere Eye Mask ($85)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.