A little bit feminine and a little bit masculine. It’s that perfect mix we’re all trying to achieve that inevitably makes any outfit feel inexplicably cool, effortless and chic. These collared dresses all have a bit of a schoolgirl feel to them that is perfect for winter (and pairs well with tights!). Plus, the collar detail is a masculine touch we love. Keep them casual with loafers or dress them up with heels for a holiday party. These are several we’re loving now.
- ASOS Encrusted Embellished Collar Short Sleeve Mini Shift Dress ($83): Simple yet glam—and no jewelry necessary!
- Ted Baker Velvet Embellished Collar Dress ($296): All the velvet please! This deep red-toned dress is a dream for the holidays and definitely on trend.
- Aqua Floral Collar Dress ($94.90): This dress caught our eye with its intricate floral collar that is sure to make a statement. Available with a white or wine-colored collar.
- Forever 21 Tie-Front Combo Dress ($48): This is an all-in-one outfit that looks like multiple pieces. The eyelash lace, flouncy sleeves and bow details are so lovely and feminine.
- Zara Poplin Collar Dress ($25.90): This dress has a Wednesday Addams feel to it in the very best way and is also available in grey.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Ginnie Collared A-Line Dress ($198): This dress is far from basic with a metallic jacquard fabric that is festive and pretty.
- Topshop Collared Embroidered Shift Dress ($140): The navy color and embroidered details make this collared dress unique and beautiful.
- ASOS Pencil Dress with Collar and Piping Detail ($61): This perfectly polished dress has a professional feel to it that is perfect for a company holiday party or as chic work attire. We love the contrast piping detail.
* Note: Unfortunately the dress on Caitlin has sold out.