A little bit feminine and a little bit masculine. It’s that perfect mix we’re all trying to achieve that inevitably makes any outfit feel inexplicably cool, effortless and chic. These collared dresses all have a bit of a schoolgirl feel to them that is perfect for winter (and pairs well with tights!). Plus, the collar detail is a masculine touch we love. Keep them casual with loafers or dress them up with heels for a holiday party. These are several we’re loving now.
- ASOS Encrusted Embellished Collar Short Sleeve Mini Shift Dress ($83): Simple yet glam—and no jewelry necessary!
- Ted Baker Velvet Embellished Collar Dress ($296): All the velvet please! This deep red-toned dress is a dream for the holidays and definitely on trend.
- Aqua Floral Collar Dress ($94.90): This dress caught our eye with its intricate floral collar that is sure to make a statement. Available with a white or wine-colored collar.
- Forever 21 Tie-Front Combo Dress ($48): This is an all-in-one outfit that looks like multiple pieces. The eyelash lace, flouncy sleeves and bow details are so lovely and feminine.
- Zara Poplin Collar Dress ($25.90): This dress has a Wednesday Addams feel to it in the very best way and is also available in grey.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Ginnie Collared A-Line Dress ($198): This dress is far from basic with a metallic jacquard fabric that is festive and pretty.
- Topshop Collared Embroidered Shift Dress ($140): The navy color and embroidered details make this collared dress unique and beautiful.
- ASOS Pencil Dress with Collar and Piping Detail ($61): This perfectly polished dress has a professional feel to it that is perfect for a company holiday party or as chic work attire. We love the contrast piping detail.
* Note: Unfortunately the dress on Caitlin has sold out.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌