There’s something so comforting about curling up on the couch with your family and friends and watching your favorite holiday movies every December. From classic features to romantic comedies, we’ve rounded up our 10 favorite Christmas flicks to get you in the holiday spirit!
- Elf: A favorite family flick thanks to the silly holiday humor of Will Ferrell’s character Buddy The Elf.
- Home Alone: It’s hard to imagine Christmas without a showing, or two, of this ’90s favorite.
- The Holiday: For a girls’ night at home, sip on a hot toddy, turn on this romantic comedy and swoon over Jude Law.
- Love Actually: Love Actually is one of our favorite holiday movies, so you can be sure it’s on repeat throughout the entire season.
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas: Whether you watch the original cartoon version or Jim Carey as the Grinch himself, it truly isn’t Christmas without this film.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: A classic that always reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas.
- Miracle On 34th Street: This movie truly proves that Christmas is a magical time.
- It’s A Wonderful Life: If you’re in the mood for a classic film, nothing tops this Christmas favorite.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation: Even after years of watching it, this Christmas comedy never gets old. It makes us laugh every time.
- White Christmas: An evening of watching this holiday musical will have you singing and dancing all night long!
An honorable mention to The Family Stone. We can’t get enough of Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker and Rachel McAdams in this quirky family flick.