No matter the season, we always find ourselves shopping for stylish, sophisticated pieces from J.Crew. Below, our contributor, Natalie Borton, highlights what’s on our team’s December wish list!
J.Crew is one of our all-time favorite brands, so it’s no surprise we always have our eye on several items! The store has a knack for modernizing classic pieces without getting too trendy. Today, we’ve rounded up 11 winter-worthy items we have on our wish list this month.
- Embroidered Lips Striped T-Shirt ($45): The classic stripe shirt gets a cheeky upgrade with embroidered lip details.
- 10 Percent Deck Turtleneck in Stripe ($75): We adore this slouchy striped turtleneck that is ultra-soft thanks to a touch of cashmere.
- Glitter Velvet Lace-Up Flats ($158): Glitter. Velvet. Lace-ups. The perfect party shoe if you ask us!
- Bow-Shoulder Top ($79.50): A perfect party top thanks to the statement bow on the shoulder.
- Ribbed Sweater with Sparkly Frog Closures ($118): This rich navy sweater is beautiful on its own, but feels extra special with the sparkly closure detail on the shoulder.
- Piped Velvet Double-Strap Sandals ($278): These velvet heels with metallic piping make a gorgeous statement while also being incredibly versatile.
- Double-Breasted Coat in Oxford Check ($378): We’ve had our eye on this from the moment it hit the shop! The brass buttons really pop against the black plaid pattern.
- Tuxedo Shirt with Ruffles ($88): A classic essential with an update—we love the ruffle detail!
- Sam Sunglasses ($118): These rounded frames come in a variety of modern colors that have us swooning.
- Wool Scarf in Oversized Plaid ($65): The easiest way to make your favorite outfit winter-worthy? Add a plaid scarf.
- Signet Bag in Italian Leopard-Printed Calf Hair ($298): This is an investment that will stand the test of time. A pop of animal print gives even the most simple outfit essential depth and detail. And the calf hair is a luxe touch we love.