December can be a very expensive month, what with holiday parties and buying presents for family and friends. To help you look stylish and fabulous all month (without breaking the bank), Abby picked out some items that fit the bill. Happy Shopping!
- Nautical Stripe Hat ($12.90): You can never go wrong with a classic striped beanie!
- Large Scarf ($24.99): I love the colors on this large cozy scarf. It mixes all the trending colors of this season.
- Jogger Trousers ($19.90): Because the holidays are a time to indulge, I couldn’t resist adding these comfy joggers to the mix. They are actually really flattering and an awesome alternative to sweatpants and leggings.
- Minimal Lariat ($28): I lost my tassel necklace last year and have been looking for a replacement. I love that this one is fairly delicate and super easy to wear.
- Reversible Sequin Crossbody Bag ($29.99): I can’t believe this striped sequin bag costs less than $30!
- Pointed Faux Suede Booties ($34.90) I love how chic these booties look and can’t believe how inexpensive they are! If you are looking for some stylish black booties, definitely check these out.
- Notch Collar Pajamas ($46.23): I’m pretty obsessed with these PJs! Silky and blush pink? So cute!
- Chenille Striped Sweater ($29.90): This striped sweater looks oh-so cozy! It’s a little bit slouchy, and I’m pretty sure you can get away with pairing it with your favorite leggings.
- Yoki Velvet Pom Pom Flats ($24): If you’re still into the pom-pom trend (which I am), these flats are right up your alley! They are available in blush pink and black.
- Jacquard-weave Dress ($49.99): If you are looking for a fun, statement party dress but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is your dress. I love the color combo and overall print.
- Slingback High Heel Shoes ($39.90): A classic (and comfortable) metallic heel is a must for the holiday season. These pretties look way more expensive than $40 and the lower heel makes them easy to hop from party to party without hurting your feet.
- Lace Top ($24.99): This pretty lace top is such a great piece to have in your closet, especially during the holiday season!
- Mini Saddle Bag ($40): I love this glitter and tassel bag! It’s perfect for the holiday season and for carrying all your party essentials.
- Celestial Drops-Gold ($36): If you are looking for some statement earrings but don’t want to go too big or crazy, these are perfect, and such a good buy! They go with everything and will add the perfect amount of sparkle to any outfit.
Follow her Instagram account @abbysbudgetbuys, where she updates her latest budget fashion and style finds daily!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌