We’re all well aware of the fact that our children don’t always appreciate the time and thought that goes into their gifts come Christmas, but that’s not going to deter our creative shopping! We’ve searched the Internet to curate a hand-picked collection of pint-sized goodies that your little ones will love. For the kids, there are lots of fun shapes and toys to encourage play, and for the design-obsessed moms, there are pretty prints and colors to enjoy. Did we miss out on a brand, toy or tee that you and your kids love? Share links in the comments below!
1. PlanToys Planpreschool Activity Baby Gym ($63.99)
3. Meri Meri Dinosaur Necklace ($15)
4. Baby Believe Crew ($20)
5. Oversized Dice Game ($11.69)
6. Baby Quilt ($250)
8. Crescent Moon Doll Crib ($79)
10. Winter Water Factory Outer Space Romper ($38)
11. Kids’ Suede MacAlister Boots ($88)
12. Stegosaurus Stuffed Animal ($12.95)
15. Wild Parks Coloring Book ($16)
17. Kids Superhero Cape ($40)
18. GAIA, “Sprinkle” Bag ($48)
19. Petit Collage Pop Out, Dinosaurs ($9)
20. Mouse Slippers ($18.55)
21. Briar Organic Floral Bonnet in Buttercup ($36)
22. Shine On Tee ($39)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.