Between the rush of last-minute shopping and holiday party obligations (not to mention hustling at work to get all of those pending projects wrapped up before Christmas break), a second cup of coffee is practically a must. To celebrate our love and need for coffee and hot cocoa this season, we’ve rounded up six of our current favorite mugs to buy. The best news of all? A pretty mug is the perfect gift for those hard-to-please people on your list!
- Mimira Mug ($14): Grab a set of these inexpensive mugs to have on hand for your next holiday brunch!
- Christiane Perrochon, Shimmer Pink Mug ($110): This delicate blush-colored cup would look lovely sitting out on an open shelf.
- Wilcoxson Brooklyn Ceramics, Yellow Porcelain Cups ($32-$38): We love the unique shape of these asymmetrical porcelain mugs!
- Birch Way Cup ($38): The gold rim alone has us pining for at least two or three of these pretty cups.
- Handmade Ceramic Mug ($20.85): You just can’t beat a gorgeous handmade mug. This one comes from a favorite Etsy artisan!
- Gingham Porcelain Mug ($24): No matter the season, gingham has our heart, so this mug is at the top of our wish lists.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌