Between the rush of last-minute shopping and holiday party obligations (not to mention hustling at work to get all of those pending projects wrapped up before Christmas break), a second cup of coffee is practically a must. To celebrate our love and need for coffee and hot cocoa this season, we’ve rounded up six of our current favorite mugs to buy. The best news of all? A pretty mug is the perfect gift for those hard-to-please people on your list!
- Mimira Mug ($14): Grab a set of these inexpensive mugs to have on hand for your next holiday brunch!
- Christiane Perrochon, Shimmer Pink Mug ($110): This delicate blush-colored cup would look lovely sitting out on an open shelf.
- Wilcoxson Brooklyn Ceramics, Yellow Porcelain Cups ($32-$38): We love the unique shape of these asymmetrical porcelain mugs!
- Birch Way Cup ($38): The gold rim alone has us pining for at least two or three of these pretty cups.
- Handmade Ceramic Mug ($20.85): You just can’t beat a gorgeous handmade mug. This one comes from a favorite Etsy artisan!
- Gingham Porcelain Mug ($24): No matter the season, gingham has our heart, so this mug is at the top of our wish lists.