*This post was created in collaboration with Coffee-mate.
In our final post in collaboration with Coffee-mate, we are excited to share a cozy, warm latte recipe that’s infused with Pumpkin Spiced Creamer, spices and (of course!) whipped cream, too. It’s the perfect fireside drink this holiday season and would be a great post-dinner option for guests! Actually, we can’t think of a time when this holiday latte wouldn’t be ideal—gift-wrapping blitz, anyone? For this particular occasion, we served up a batch of lattes with our adorable DIY gingerbread houses. Learn how to make them yourself this holiday season by clicking here for the tutorial!
Cozy Spiced Holiday Latte
*Makes one drink.
- 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spiced Creamer
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Pour coffee into a mug.
- Stir in a dash of pumpkin pie spice (less than 1/8 teaspoon).
- Pour in creamer, stir and top with whipped cream.