Although technology often seems to be accelerating at an alarming pace these days, one aspect that we definitely don’t mind putting to good use is fast shipping from a few of our go-to online retailers. Take Amazon, for example! Its two-day Prime shipping makes last-minute Christmas shopping feel like a walk in the park, and the best news of all is that there is so much to choose from that you can satisfy everyone (and we mean everyone!) on your list. Read on for a handful of our favorite last-minute goodies to order right away for a timely holiday delivery.
- Twin Bell Alarm Clock ($13.99)
- Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs ($34.46)
- Diptyque Roses Candle ($59)
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Adrianna Flat, Blush Velvet ($129)
- Regarding Women ($80.75)
- Tom Dixon Men’s Brew French Press, Copper ($210)
- Living Luminizer – 0.17 oz. ($38)
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Sleep Aid ($40)
- Sugar Paper Kraft Monthly/Weekly 2017 Planner ($37.93)
- Ladies Brushed Felt Panama ($35)
- Herbivore Botanicals – All Natural Coco Rose Body Polish / Sugar Scrub ($44)
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream ($22)
- Find Dress Women’s Silky Kimono Solid Satin Spa Robe ($18.99)
- Ray Of Light (2LP 180 Gram Vinyl) ($29.99)
- iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask with Anti-Aging Copper Ions ($26.25)
- Kate Spade New York Sticky Note Set ($16)
- Simple Balloon Style Straw Hand Bag ($28.90)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.