With Christmas officially just days away (where, oh where, has the time gone?), our team is hustling to get all of our wrapped boxes in a row. In anticipation of gift-giving and holiday parties, too, our founder has compiled a festive list to inspire any lingering creative decisions you have to make ahead of the weekend.
- Clare V. Blush Cotton Velvet Petit Henri ($245): This drawstring bag from Clare V. is currently sitting at the top of my Christmas wish list. It’s blush-velvet perfection!
- kate spade new york® Gala Shoe ($278): The holiday shoe I hope to be wearing.
- Y.A.S Dark Floral Pajama Jumpsuit ($91): I’ll be living in these pajamas all winter. The print is gorgeous.
- Schoolhouse Electric, ‘Work Hard & Be Nice To People’ Print ($260): I’ve wanted this print for so long and now it’s available at Schoolhouse Electric. I try to really live by this motto.
- ‘A Seat at the Table’ Vinyl From Solange Knowles ($27.95): Solange is everything. I’m a huge fan of hers and her new album is all kinds of amazing. I want to get it on vinyl.
- Schoolhouse Electric, Poppy Linen Duvet Cover ($189): I’m loving these linen sheets for my daughter’s bed. The coral pink is right up her alley.
- Ribbon-Wrapped Locks: I am so into the soft romantic trends that are popping up everywhere lately. How beautiful is this simple braid with a ribbon? It would be so cute for holiday parties.
- PDC+MP Medium Rabbit ($98): I’m kind of obsessed with buying matching gifts for my son and daughter. I love these bunnies from Polka Dot Club x Misha and Puff. How cute are they?
- Inspired by ’90s Makeup: For New Year’s Eve this year, I love the look of no eyeliner and super-simple makeup, but with a strong shimmery eyeshadow, à la Kate Moss in the ’90s.
- Lux Faux Fur Coat With Printed Lining ($298): I’m loving the Teddy Bear Coat trend and want to live in them this winter. I’ve got my eye on this one from Free People.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌