During December, there seems to be a party every other night. While we love celebrating, it can be stressful to plan out all the different outfits we may need! That’s why today, we’re sharing 10 looks from some of our favorite stylish ladies to inspire us this holiday season!
1. Sparkles are a must when it comes to the holiday season, so keep things simple to let a glittery skirt shine.
Image via Damsel In Dior
2. Try mixing luxe patterns and fabrics for a standout and festive look.
Image via Margo & Me
3. Faux fur always adds a cozy and stylish touch for your Christmas celebration.
Image via Rhyme & Reason
4. If you’re heading to a more casual party but still want to be in the holiday spirit, a velvet top and heels with boyfriend jeans are a perfect match.
Image via Sequins & Stripes
5. For a black tie event, a fitted feminine dress and old school fur coat are all you need to dress the part.
Image via This Time Tomorrow
6. To give a simple black dress a holiday twist, slip on a pair of sparkly holiday heels.
Image via Carly A. Hill
7. Plaid in festive pink and red is all you need to make an outfit holiday-ready!
Image via Among Other Things
8. Gold heels and statement earrings offer the perfect amount of holiday shine.
Image via Luella & June
9. Switch things up and try a dramatic lace jumpsuit for a fancy affair.
Image via Krystal Schlegel
10. Velvet is a favorite fabric for the holiday season, and we love this wrap dress to wear out for a fun night.
Image via Murphy’s Law
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.