Our contributor, Arin Kleinman, shares a recipe for holiday-themed granola that everyone will love come Christmas morning—or really any morning this winter!
If you’re looking for some tasty DIY gifts, look no further! This holiday granola recipe is simply scrumptious. It’s one of my favorite ways to start the day. Enjoy with fruit, coconut yogurt, almond milk or on its own. There are endless options to enjoy, and it’s easy to grab while on the go for those hectic mornings. Today, I’m sharing my favorite variation: Coconut Almond & Raspberry. Your kitchen will smell just divine!
- 2 cups of jumbo oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut
- 1 cup of dried cranberries (your preference)
- 3/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (optional)
- 5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together (except the raspberries!).
- Bake for 30 minutes and stir every 10 minutes.
- Add the dried fruit, and let cool.