While there’s admittedly quite a lot to remember when prepping for Christmas, one thing we absolutely beg you not to forget is breakfast! Luckily, we’ve got your back with 10 couldn’t-be-tastier Christmas morning meals that will have your family and friends asking for seconds.
- Triple Cheese & Onion Strata: Strata is the ideal recipe to try because you can make it the night before. It soaks in the fridge all night and then you just pop it into the oven on Christmas morning!
- Sausage and Swiss Chard Strata: Speaking of strata, does anyone else immediately think of Sarah Jessica Parker in “The Family Stone” when they hear the word? Join in on the Morton family tradition with this delicious recipe, too.
- Chocolate Swirl Buns: When you and your family are craving something sweet, these indulgent chocolate swirl buns are the ideal solution. They look so good!
- Coconut Waffles: Easy and delicious! Top with fruit and whipped cream for the perfect finishing touch.
- Eggnog Doughnut Muffins: Need we say more? It’s all of our favorite festive flavors rolled into one delectable muffin!
- Skillet Hash Browns: This easy recipe offers a refreshing take on classic breakfast potatoes.
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls: Make the most of those fleeting seasonal flavors with a batch of Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls.
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake: Nothing tastes more like the holidays than a spicy, warm bundt cake.
- Maple-Candied Bacon: Trust us, you won’t be disappointed with this recipe! It’s a crowd-pleaser, for sure.
- Christmas Morning Muffins: Make the early morning holiday less stressful by having these make-ahead muffins ready to go!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌