Are you obsessed with all things pink? Maybe you’re a hoarder of pretty glasses, or can’t say ‘no’ to glitter? If you can relate, then chances are good that our editorial director’s list of December favorites will have you feeling inspired. Read on for a breakdown of everything on Caitlin’s wish list this last month of 2016!
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag ($159.99): I just got this backpack diaper bag and love it! The pink is such a refreshing color and I love how everything is organized and easily accessible inside.
- Fresh Interior Design Inspiration: Now that we are done with our first renovation project in our new house (the hallway bath), I’m moving on to decorate my office and dining area. I love the colors and feel of this image. (Photo courtesy Monica Wang & West Elm)
- Audrey Lamp in Peachy Nude ($162): I have this lamp in white and it’s a great classic shape, but this nude-colored version would look so good in our house!
- Anatol Loafers ($157): There’s not a thing I don’t love on the Sézane website. These glittery loafers are so impractical for my life, but so pretty!
- Bouquet II Print ($25): As a part-time florist, I obviously have a thing for flowers. Although this print is currently sold out, it still speaks to me.
- Pink Glass Mixing Bowls ($85): A collection of kitchen accessories that I wouldn’t mind leaving out on display.
- Shiva Rose Body Oil ($80): My skin gets so dry in the winter and I swear by body oils. I really want to try this one.
- Abelle Bag ($303): I pretty much exclusively use crossbody bags these days, and love the delicate strap on this one. The versatile camel color is calling my name, too.
- Ameythst Goblets ($275): I’m always on the hunt for new vintage glassware, and the moody purple color of these is so pretty!
- Wool Turtleneck ($88): This is my ideal outfit this winter.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.