The holiday season may be over (womp, womp), but we just kicked off a brand new year, and that’s something to celebrate! As we all collectively gear up for brand new challenges and triumphs in 2017, our features editor is diving down deep to share a handful of the items and inspirations that have her feeling excited for what’s to come. Read on for Carrie’s insight and links to the people and things that she’s currently loving!
- Le Cou x Rifle Paper Fabrics, The Wakefield in Crimson Floral ($82): Have you tried a dickey? This little shirt works perfectly underneath your favorite sweaters, dresses, and button-ups. I can’t wait to get my hands on this new design from Le Cou and Rifle Paper Company.
- @natalieborton: Fellow Glitter Guide team member, Natalie Borton, is a major inspiration for me as I work on reinvesting in my wardrobe this month. I love her neutral, layered style! (Photo by Natalie Borton)
- Ban.do, Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): I’m trying to get out and about more this year—a tall order since I work from home. This floral print mug will make my to-go coffee much easier—and fancier, too.
- Printable 2017 Calendar via The Crafted Life (Free): It’s kind of scary how obsessed I am with this totally free printable calendar designed by Sarah Hearts for The Crafted Life. I’ll definitely be using it to keep track of my to-dos in the new year.
- J.Crew, Beaded Tassel Earrings ($65): A little pop of statement color never hurt anyone!
- Herbivore, Travel Sea Mist Texturizing Salt Spray / Lavender ($12): I was gifted this spray over the holidays, and am now hooked. It smells so good and makes me feel like I’m at the beach.
- Rifle Paper Co. “Let’s Do This” Notepad ($8): The perfect motivation I need as we hit 2017 running!
- Linger by Sarah McInroe, Presence by Debra Butler, Wild Radish by Jorey Hurley ($31-$44): I’m working on making our living room feel a little more sophisticated and understated using this Pinterest image as my inspiration. These three prints are just a small sampling of the art I chose from Minted to establish the new neutral color palette and mood!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.