We are kicking off the new year inspired and ready for fresh content, new features, interesting interviews and beautiful home tours. We thought we’d share a peek at the images on our mood board this month as a new series.
From top left:
- A crisp white hat for winter and rich chestnut locks, this image is serving as our hair inspiration for the month. – Image via Plum Pretty Sugar
- We recently discovered the beautiful work by Anne ten Donkelaar, which is made from preserved flowers and digital images. They are stunning. – Image via Anne ten Donkelaar
- Dreaming of a fresh start in the kitchen—clean shelves, less clutter and room to display pretty dishes and glassware for 2017. – Image via Patterson Maker Miller
- We can’t wait to warm up with this coconut hot chocolate recipe—yum. – Image via She Wears Many Hats
- Drawn to the simplicity and colors of this pattern. – Image via Pinterest
- There are so many movies we want to see this month—”Jackie,” “La La Land” and “Manchester by the Sea” to name a few—and cozy sweaters and comfy jeans are the look we are wearing all month long. – Image via MVB Instagram
- Taylor’s mantra for the month. – Image via The Huffington Post
- These colors, those cozy hats! Need we say more? – Image via Des Petits Hauts
- A refreshing beauty look to try—barely there makeup, full brows and messy hair. – Image via Nevs Models
- Most people dream of escaping to warm weather in the winter, but Lauren Well’s European adventures have us dreaming of a cold-weather trip. – Image via Lauren Wells
- We could stay in this bed all day, every day. We’ll see you in the spring. – Image via Tumblr
- Romantic details are finding their way into everything this month. – Image via Tumblr
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.