Is your beauty closet bursting at the seams with favorite skincare and makeup products? Does testing new-to-you moisturizers and mascaras top your list of favorite activities? Then we’ve got good news! We’re looking to add a professional beauty buff to our team of regular contributors, and you might be the perfect fit. Scroll on for all of the details and don’t delay—apply today!
This is an unpaid position to start with the opportunity for advancement in the future, making this the ideal position for someone looking to gain exposure and experience in the industry. While we can’t offer compensation right now, we will promote our new contributor on social media to our thousands of followers, and you may have the opportunity to review and sample products on our behalf.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about beauty and knowledgable about the latest trends and brands in cosmetics, skincare and haircare. Bonus if you’re into natural beauty!
- Someone with good photography skills that is able to capture images that fit in with our general aesthetic to accompany their stories.
- A skilled writer who can stay on top of deadlines, come up with original pitches and build traffic-driving posts.
This role will entail:
- Monthly assignments (minimum commitment of 4 stories per month)
- Content creation
- Possibility of overseeing and producing beauty shoots and sponsored posts with beauty brands
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Glitter Guide Beauty Contributor: [Your Name]”. In the email please include why you are passionate about beauty and why you feel you would be a good fit for Glitter Guide. Include your resume, a sample of your writing and a small selection of photography you have done that pertains to beauty (it can even be an Instagram shot!).
Please turn in your application by end-of-day Monday, Jan. 9.