Happy 2017! New year, new you, right? If you’re anything like me, you still love awesome budget buys. However, if one of your resolutions is to limit your spending, make sure to check in to this monthly series where I’ll be sharing my favorite affordable fashion finds that cost less than $50. This month is all about being comfortable and cozy, but still polished. I’ve thrown in a few of my new favorite accessories as well, which are such an inexpensive way to add a little more pizzazz to any outfit! Make sure to follow my Instagram account @abbysbudgetbuys where I update my favorite budget buys daily. Additionally, if you are looking for anything in particular, feel free to leave a comment below or comment on my Instagram account and I can try to find what you are looking for! Happy Shopping!
- Women’s Pajama Satin Pant ($16.99): I’m obsessed with these pajama pants. I bought the shorts on my last Target visit, but I’m thinking I need the pant version, too. The print and fabric just feel so luxe and you can’t beat the price!
- Metal Pendant Earrings ($19.99): I’ve seen the bauble earring trend on so many bloggers lately. If you aren’t sure about rocking a bright color, these metallic ones are a nice alternative and super chic.
- Sweater Dress with Split Neck Detail ($49): I love how this sweater dress looks like the collared dresses that are trending right now. The color is a nice change from the darker colors of the season and the pockets add a fun element.
- Mini City Bag ($49.90): I’m digging this color combo, which feels a little retro. I think the mustard yellow would add a great pop of color to any ensemble. The bag also comes in olive and navy.
- Plain Beret ($22): Want to try the beret trend? Start with basic black. I’m pretty sure I lost my vintage cream-colored beret in one of my moves, so I may need to snag this one!
- Distressed Denim Overalls ($34.90): I was obsessed with the denim short-alls I bought this summer, so I’ll likely get a ton of wear out of these as well.
- Jacket with Patch Detail ($39.99): I love that this jacket incorporates a bit of the band jacket trend that’s happening now, but still looks pretty classic. That is, until you look at the little patch on the back. I love it just the same.
- Pull-On Pants ($29.99): I’m pretty much obsessed with this entire outfit, but I’m in need of these pants. It’s cool-girl athleisure-wear at its best.
- High Heel Velvet Ankle Boot ($49.90): Still loving velvet? Same. These boots are a new obsession.
- Bamboo Hoop Earrings ($9.50): My large bamboo hoops are my go-to earrings. However, I’ve been looking for a smaller pair that will work better with turtlenecks and scarves.
- USB & Charging Tassel Keychain ($7.90): A tassel keychain that can charge your phone? Consider this your new must-have accessory. It’s less than $8, which you can’t beat!
- Satin Hidden-Placket Shirt ($48): A blush satin blouse is something that I would consider a closet staple. It can practically be worn year-round (except when it’s really hot). Plus, I like to think of blush as an updated version of cream.
- Bell Sleeve Sweater ($22.90): I have a cream bell sleeve sweater that I absolutely love, so I was thrilled to find this version that is even more affordable than the one I own. I’d snag this in camel, but it also comes in pink, gray and dark gray.
- Fringe Turtleneck Tunic Dress ($36.99): I think this fringe turtleneck dress from Target is so cute! It can easily be dressed up or down.
- Suede Loafers ($49.99): If you’ve been following my style, you know I’m loving loafers right now. I might need to pull the trigger on this pair, which can ultimately be worn year-round (unless it’s snowy or rainy, of course).
- Embroidered Sweatshirt ($29.99): How fun is this embroidered sweater shirt? I’d wear it with leggings and sneakers, or pair it with dark skinny jeans and heals for a more dressed up look.
- Lace Up Hoodie ($17.99): I have this lightweight hoodie in black and gray, and it’s one of my favorite recent purchases. This year, I’m striving to look a little bit more put together (and less sloppy) when working from home and this is such a cute piece to pair with my favorite leggings. It also works great to throw over your workout gear (I know you’re trying to work out more in 2017, right?). Also, did I mention it has pockets?
- Mini Bag ($4.99): This bag is a fun little purchase for your favorite boss lady or yourself. I’d use it to corral the smaller items in my big purse or as a makeup bag.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌