With a focus on fitness and hitting those New Year’s resolutions, our New York City editor, Carly, is investing in stylish workout gear and the best in beauty this month!
1. I love these sleek Women’s Nike Roshe Two SE Casual Shoes ($99.99), and know they’ll be on constant rotation during the weekend.
2. My best investment this winter has been these Outdoor Voices Springs Leggings ($95). I love how comfortable they are, and can easily take me from Flywheel class to brunch with my friends.
3. Nothing beats a classic J.Crew Tissue Turtleneck T-Shirt ($39.50). It’s my favorite piece for winter to layer or wear on its own.
4. I added more blonde to my hair recently, so I’ve been relying on this purple L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner ($5.99 each) to help keep my color from turning brassy.
5. This By Terry Glow-Expert Duo Stick ($48) is my new favorite multitasking product. It leaves skin with the ultimate glow.
6. After seeing the movie twice over the holidays, I’ve been listening to the La La Land Soundtrack ($13.99) on constant repeat. It is so blissfully happy and the perfect music to listen to during a busy work day.
7. My skin gets so dry in the winter, but this First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer ($28) helps to keep it moisturized. It also helps my makeup go on extra smooth.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌