With a focus on fitness and hitting those New Year’s resolutions, our New York City editor, Carly, is investing in stylish workout gear and the best in beauty this month!
1. I love these sleek Women’s Nike Roshe Two SE Casual Shoes ($99.99), and know they’ll be on constant rotation during the weekend.
2. My best investment this winter has been these Outdoor Voices Springs Leggings ($95). I love how comfortable they are, and can easily take me from Flywheel class to brunch with my friends.
3. Nothing beats a classic J.Crew Tissue Turtleneck T-Shirt ($39.50). It’s my favorite piece for winter to layer or wear on its own.
4. I added more blonde to my hair recently, so I’ve been relying on this purple L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner ($5.99 each) to help keep my color from turning brassy.
5. This By Terry Glow-Expert Duo Stick ($48) is my new favorite multitasking product. It leaves skin with the ultimate glow.
6. After seeing the movie twice over the holidays, I’ve been listening to the La La Land Soundtrack ($13.99) on constant repeat. It is so blissfully happy and the perfect music to listen to during a busy work day.
7. My skin gets so dry in the winter, but this First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer ($28) helps to keep it moisturized. It also helps my makeup go on extra smooth.