Stumped for what to get your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Good news! We’ve got you covered with a list of 15 ideas that can be purchased individually or even paired up for the ultimate holiday gift box. Read on for lots of inspiration, whether you’re purchasing for your wife, your best friend, sister or mother. And when in doubt, there’s only one word you really need to know: chocolate!
- Pom Pom Duster Earrings ($5.90): Help her rock this year’s statement earring trend with a pair of adorable pom-pom baubles.
- Handle Comb ($70): This is one hair accessory she won’t mind leaving out on the counter!
- Tassel Pullover Sweater ($98): She’ll love having this personality-packed pullover handy for date night this Feb. 14.
- Carson Lace Bralette ($48): We’ll leave it at this: ooh la la!
- Dried Rose Bouquet ($68): Make your money count with this permanent petaled arrangement, which will last long after Valentine’s Day wraps up.
- Jasmine Body Oil ($44): This body oil gives her the daily excuse to indulge.
- Glow Philtre ($88): Turn your gift into an at-home spa package by sticking this mask in a bag along with the body oil mentioned above!
- Embroidered Silk Eye Mask ($45): She’ll wake up feeling rejuvenated and refreshed with this silky eye mask.
- Rosa Mundi Candle ($68): Diptyque never fails to offer the sweetest smelling candles, and this one practically can’t be beat.
- Perfume Bottle Earrings ($68): We can’t handle how cute these perfume bottle-shaped earrings are. She’ll gasp with delight as soon as she opens this gift!
- Love Notes ($12.95): Do you lack a way with words? Let this pretty book of cards say it all! Click that link to preview the Instagram-worthy designs.
- CozyChic Robe ($99): If a Valentine’s Day vacation is out of the question, up the luxury at home by surprising her with a new robe.
- Magic Luminizer ($38): This stuff really is magical! Order a bottle for her now so that she can experience it in person.
- Fay Andrada Viuhka Earrings ($169): It’s true that you can never, ever go wrong with the gift of jewelry on Valentine’s Day. These gold earrings are sure to be a hit!
- The Suede Transport Crossbody ($148): Practical meets pretty with this blush-colored crossbody! It’s the perfect thoughtful gift for the gal who’s always on the go.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌