Welcome to our February mood board where we are sharing everything that’s inspiring us this coming month! We are determined not to let the winter blues get the best of us, so as we head into this month, we have cozy nights, romantic details and women’s rights on our mind. What’s inspiring you this month? Share with us in the comments below.
Clockwise from top left:
- There’s no doubt February is the month of romance and Ryan Roche’s beautiful lace gowns are inspiring us to dress for the occasion. Image via Vogue
- A quote that’s inspiring our founder, Taylor, this month. Image via Crystal_Sister
- Our obsession with dried flowers continues. They are the perfect solution for those mid-winter blues. Image via @brrch_floral
- A cozy and serene bedroom—this headboard is calling our name. Image via Urban Outfitters
- Vintage tees are both timeless and on-trend—we love this combo. Image via Pinterest
- Have you seen the beautiful artwork by For All Womankind? We stand for its mission. Image via For All Womankind
- A pretty and sweet Valentine’s Day treat to try this year. Image via The Vanilla Bean Blog
- Our favorite French brand, Sézane launched a collection of denim, so it’s now even easier to get the French girl look. Image via Sézane
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.