February is the ideal time to curl by the fire and catch up on reading. This month’s book list is filled with stories about strong women, and we’re ready to dive in and get inspired!
2. The Regulars: A Novel, by Georgia Clark: Not only is the cover of this book perfect for Valentine’s Day, this fierce novel shares the stories of three best friends and what happens when their fantasies come true.
3. This Must Be the Place: A Novel, by Maggie O’Farrell: This novel captures a marriage like no other, along with laugh-out-loud humor.
4. Small Admissions: A Novel, by Amy Poeppel: If you’re in need of a good laugh, this story is for you. It’s about a woman thrown into the crazy cutthroat world of New York City private school admissions.
5. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay: This book is filled with a collection of stories from different women who share their intriguing stories.
6. Wishful Drinking, by Carrie Fisher: After sadly losing Carrie Fisher this year, we’re digging into her memoir about her Hollywood upbringing and incredible career.
7. History of Wolves: A Novel, by Emily Fridlund: This novel is incredibly written and shows the true talent of this new author.
8. The Dollhouse: A Novel, by Fiona Davis: Step back into the ’50s with this glamorous story of women living in New York City.
9. Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living, by Shauna Niequist: This inspiring book offers an honest account of how the author started her journey to a simpler life and the amazing things that resulted from it.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌