As we head into the second month of 2017, we’re looking to finally settle into a groove this year. The frantic need to put our resolutions into play is starting to dissipate, and we’re finding our footing this February. Our features editor, Carrie Waller, has a few things (both fun and necessary) on her wish list for the month ahead, and you can get all of the linkable details below!
- The Citizenry, Aldama Side Tables ($145): A cluster of these plant stand side tables is just what our sun room needs as we ease back into the sunny days of spring in a month or two.
- Lamps Plus, Rexford Mid-Century Walnut Table Lamp ($59.99): I just ordered this lamp and can’t wait to style it alongside my antique mid-century finds. You’d never know it wasn’t the “real deal.”
- J.Crew Factory, Tassel Scarf ($14.99) and Printed Boatneck Blouse ($54.50): I love this look. The two-piece ensemble is easy to pull together, and speaks to the pastel-filled season to come.
- The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures, by Adrianna Adarme ($14.87): All I can say is this: count me in!
- Kate Spade New York, Candace Leather Satchel ($378): My arm is in desperate need of a new bag, and this blush pink beauty has stolen my heart. Might just need to splurge on it this month.
- Overstock, Porthos Home Robin Mid Century Accent Bench ($114.49): Can you believe the price on this pretty bench? It would go so well at the foot of the bed or in an entryway.
- Anthropologie, Stellar Hair Set ($48): I’ve been growing my hair out for a year now and I’m in that awkward middle phase. These cute clips will help keep my locks in place while distracting from the messy mid-way length!
- Anthropologie, Indie Lee Blemish Lotion ($26): I wish I didn’t need it, but this blemish lotion is a necessity for my skin right now. At least the bottle looks cool.
- Urban Outfitters, Shelly Round Velvet Pillow ($39): I want (no, need!) these in multiples of every color. I’m obsessed.