Happy Valentine’s Week! In case you’re looking for an excuse to gift yourself some goodies this holiday, read on for a linked February wish list from our very own editorial director, Caitlin Kruse. From jewelry and pajamas to floral-print intimates, there’s something for everyone!
- Moorea Seal, Sunburst Signet Ring ($80): I love the lunar-inspired designs by Moorea Seal. There are so many delicate options, but I love this signet ring.
- JOURNELLE, Coco Robe ($184): Confession: I’m a pajama and robe hoarder and have been for years! I did a big purge when we bought our house last year, but I’m constantly wishing for luxe new loungewear.
- @lucycuneophoto on Instagram: My friend Lucy is an amazing photographer (we featured her nursery here) and she just collaborated with one of my favorite florists on a collection of floral prints. To say they are stunning is an understatement.
- BaubleBar, Crispin Drops Earrings ($48): I have a black vintage pair of earrings in this popular silhouette that I’ve had for years, but I am itching for a more colorful version!
- Kristin Ess Cleanse & Condition ($10-$14): I finally got my hands on one of Kristin Ess’s products (the Cleansing Conditioner) and I can’t wait to try it. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but I’ve heard nothing but great things about the product.
- Forever 21, Faux Suede Mules ($24.90): It’s still freezing on the east coast, but I’m yearning for spring and thinking about all the slides I want to add to my wardrobe before our trip to the beach in April.
- STAUD, The Vito Skirt ($175): I love the romantic look of this skirt. I’m always drawn to feminine pieces.
- Garmentory, Shiva Rose Nectar Body Oil ($60): Rose has always been my scent and I’m dying to try this body oil for my sad, dry winter skin.
- JOURNELLE, Paul & Joe Juliette Printed Underwire Bra ($85), Paul & Joe Juliette Printed Low Rise Hotpant ($36): Since having a baby, my lingerie collection has been looking pretty bleak. The print on these is so beautiful and would be a great addition to my collection.
- Indego Africa, Gus Tote ($150): Have you heard of Indego Africa? It’s a beautifully curated shop full of pieces that have been handmade by women in Rwanda and Ghana. I love its message and mission of empowerment.
- Lake Pajamas, Cotton Pajamas Nightgown ($74): My very favorite PJs—they are so comfy and cozy! I have the cropped pant set, but have my eyes on a nightgown.
- Appointed, Blossom Pink Notebook ($24): I just ordered this notebook from Appointed to keep all of my 2017 scribbles in. I love supporting local businesses (it is based in D.C.)!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌