Welcome to my February budget buys where I’m sharing all my current favorite pieces that cost less than $50! I am so ready for spring pieces right now and I’m hoping a lot of you feel the same way. This month, I’m crushing on some classic pieces with a twist, bright colors and prints. I hope you love these chic and stylish pieces as much as I do. Don’t forget that you can check out my daily affordable fashion finds over on @abbysbudgetbuys. Happy Shopping!
- Striped Cotton Shirt ($24.99): I love this simple cotton button-down that’s easy to layer now and will look fresh and chic throughout the spring and summer. It comes in pink, green and powder blue stripe as well as solid light blue and white.
- Gingham Frill Bardot Dress ($38): I’ve been seeing gingham pop up everywhere lately and I have to say, I don’t hate it. This dress makes me want to book a ticket to St. Tropez.
- Moroccan Straw Handbag w/Brown Braided Handles ($39.98): I’m not going to lie, I may be a slight hoarder when it comes to straw hats and straw bags, but I just can’t get enough. I want them in every style. Not only do I love the shape and weave of this roomy tote, but the braided handles are such a beautiful touch!
- Jersey Maxi Dress ($24.99): This easy, breezy dress is one of those pieces that I can see myself throwing on all the time—whether it’s walking the pup, some errands, a coffee run or even dinner. There are so many ways to accessorize it and it would be a great piece to have when traveling.
- Future Is Female iPhone 6/7 Case ($28): I love the female empowerment that’s been surging this year and this iPhone case is so awesome. I think it would make a cute gift for your girlfriends as well.
- Cotton Bandana ($10): I’m all about accessorizing with scarves and bandanas, and this pink one is too cute. I’d wear it around my neck or on a tote bag for a pop of color.
- Gold-Plated Hoop Earrings ($49): I have a slight obsession with gold hoop earrings, so these are definitely on my want list. I love the double hoop—so chic!
- Shirt with Back Tie ($35.90): I think this top is just the cutest! Besides the sleeves, the back is just beautiful. I’d wear this with black pants or dark skinny jeans, or some cute cut-off shorts in summer for a more casual look.
- City Bag with Scarf ($39.90): Another way to add a pop of color to your outfits right now is this adorable structured bag with a scarf. It also has a cross-body strap and comes in a pretty pink color as well.
- Block Shoe with Bows ($29.90): Let it be known, I picked these up as soon as I saw them online and am totally obsessed. They are so chic and stylish with the bow and block heel and are so inexpensive! Love!
- Ring Mini Bag ($24.99): This little bag is on trend and can be found at your local Target, which is always awesome. I love the hardware.
- Knitted Swing Dress ($32): A light knitted dress is such a nice piece to have in your closet. The bell sleeves on this dress make it totally in style right now. Plus, I love this pretty pink color.
- Swimsuit with Lace Details ($29.99): Whether you’ll be going on a warm weather vacation or just want to stock up on swimsuits before summer, this is such a chic and affordable suit to pick up. Besides the fact that it’s super flattering, the lace detail is just so feminine and pretty.
- Braided Ballerina Flats ($25.90): I love the braided and cap-toe detail on these ballet flats. I feel like you can wear these with everything!
- Rhinestoned Faux Suede Flats ($24.90): If you want to add a little sparkle to a simple outfit, these nude flats are a great way to do it!
- T-shirt with Motif ($12.99): I always love a good graphic tee and this one just gives me all the positive vibes. I feel like you can’t help but smile and feel good when you see this tee!
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.