With a few trips planned next month, our New York City editor, Carly, has been picking up some great transition pieces to head into the warmer months. Along with a few favorite spots around the city, Carly is sharing them all in her February favorites today!
1. Statement earrings have been my new favorite thing to buy to help give an old outfit a new spin. BaubleBar has so many great options and I couldn’t resist these BaubleBar Barbados Drops ($32).
2. If you’ve been struggling with dry skin this winter, this Goop by Juice Beauty Enriching Face Oil ($110) is worth the splurge for super soft and glowing skin.
3. J.Crew’s new Ready-To-Party Collection has me so excited to shop for all the events I have in the next few months. I love this feminine Tulle Ball Skirt ($198) for spring.
4. I’ve been searching for a pale pink bag and this Kate Spade New York Leewood Place Mini Makayla Bag ($248) is so perfect for spring, especially with the scalloped details.
5. If you’re in need of a sweet treat to gift or enjoy for yourself, the NYC-based company, Mini Melanie, makes the most adorable and delicious chocolate truffles.
6. The pajama trend was one I wasn’t sure about until I tried on this re:named Day Dream PJ Top ($57) and now I’m obsessed. I love pairing it with vintage denim and loafers, and love the great price point as well.
7. I’m always on the search for the new “it” spot to dine at here in New York City and I’ve fallen in love with While We Were Young in the West Village. This quaint spot is beautifully decorated with pink velvet booths, marble tabletops and fresh flowers everywhere. And the cocktails are incredible, which is always a win right?
8. I’ve been lusting over the Gucci Princetown Loafers for months, so when these incredible lookalikes for a steal came out, I had to snatch them up. Even though they’re backless, the Steve Madden Jill Loafers ($89.95) keep my feet super warm on cold days and are so comfortable as well.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.