Feeling a little lost this month? February has the reputation of being one of the drearier months of the year, but there’s still plenty of eye candy to keep you feeling warm and cozy inside! Find out which fashion collections, accessories and beauty products our founder, Taylor Sterling, has her eye on this month.
- Glossier, Priming Moisturizer Rich ($35): I am obsessed with this stuff. I love how gentle the Glossier products are and yet they pack a punch in terms of their effectiveness. This is rich and creamy and works wonders on my dry skin. It also smells like lavender, so I feel like I am at the spa.
- Amanda de Cadenet x Warby Parker: Give me all the frames from the collaboration with Amanda de Cadenet x Warby Parker.
- Hair Inspiration via Tumblr: I’m loving a more relaxed hair style. A low, loose bun is all the rage.
- Sonia Rykiel’s 2008 Collection: I’m feeling the vibes of this runway show. It was so light, feminine and pretty. It’s everything I am loving for fashion and beauty in 2017.
- Cold Picnic Knit Blanket ($216): Who doesn’t need a boob blanket in their life?
- Bonnsu, Miniware Set of 5 – Mini Pâtissier ($68): I just discovered this Miniware line by Bonnsu and it’s amazing. I love the design and how you can easily stick the plates and bowls to the table. It’s also natural and non-toxic!
- @ryleeandcru on Instagram: I can’t wait to get my hands on the Rylee and Cru S/S 2017 Vintage Circus pieces!
- ban.do, Glitter Bomb Water Bottle ($24): Because, why not?
- DÔEN, Phoebe Basket ($38): With spring right around the corner, I wanted a cute little straw bag to go with me everywhere. I got this one earlier this month and it’s already a staple.